According to the Better business Bureau, Securus Technologies, Inc. received both Accreditation and A+ rating. Secures technologies is one of the leading providers of criminal and civil justice solutions to the country for investigation, corrections, monitoring, and public safety. The company has announced that it has received a Better business Bureau (BBB) accreditation and an A+ rating.
The Senior Vice President of Operations, Danny de Hoyos, said that the company has worked in collaboration with the Better business Bureau to receive formal accreditation concerning what they print and say. Securus Technologies also received the certification for better business dealings in the country.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all marketplace transactions, business dealings, and commitments with integrity.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect all collected data against fraud and mishandling. Personal information can never be collected unless it is necessary. Respect customer preference regarding information use.
- Be Responsive – Address disputes in the marketplace quickly, in good faith, and professionally.
- Honor Premises – Abide by written agreements and verbal presentations
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the location, nature, and business ownership, and disclose all policies clearly, procedures and guarantees that bear the customer’s decision to purchase.
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent services and products including adequate an clear material items disclosures
- Advertise honestly – Adhere to the established selling and advertisement standards.
- Build trust – Maintain and create a positive record of performance in the market.
For the company to improve their customer service delivery portfolio to over 25 million family members and friends, Securus Technologies has established a 230 in-house call center. For this reason, this is the largest call center in the industry.
When doing research on what goes on inside prisons, I was particularly interested in finding out the dynamic that family members as well as loved ones have with the inmates despite their conviction and their incarceration in prisons across North America. When researching this subject, I found that many prisons have private contracts with prisons due to the competitive market and for the cheaper costs and higher quality products that private companies can provide to the inmates as well as the loved ones. Some of these private contracts are for communication companies that provide prisons across North America with some of the latest technology for communicating that includes mobile, email, as well as video chatting.
One of the largest communication companies that specializes in providing inmates with a means to communicate is a company that is known as Securus Technologies which currently provides innovative communication methods to over 1.2 million inmates across North America. At Securus Technologies, the employees believe that despite the conviction, every single loved one of an inmate should have a means to continue communication. With this technology provided, inmates can continue to be a husband, brother, father, uncle or any other loved one and caregiver. Despite any initial conviction, the loved one of the inmate should never be punished.
The video visitation that Securus Technologies provides is just an example of the innovative technological solutions that are provided to each and every inmate as well as the loved ones of the inmate. The video connections are especially valued by the inmates because it allows for the inmates to continue to be a part of the lives of their loved ones and to show that they continue to care even more than ever. Thanks to the video visitation that is provided, fathers can read their children bedtime stories, best friends can continue to talk like old times, and couples can see each other despite the difficulty of the situation.
After this is done, it is then recommended to add money into the account prior to the initial communication. This allows for uninterrupted chat time that can be filled with telling fun stories and discussing plans for the future.
Securus Video Visitation Overview Video from Securus Technologies on Vimeo.