According to the Better business Bureau, Securus Technologies, Inc. received both Accreditation and A+ rating. Secures technologies is one of the leading providers of criminal and civil justice solutions to the country for investigation, corrections, monitoring, and public safety. The company has announced that it has received a Better business Bureau (BBB) accreditation and an A+ rating.
The Senior Vice President of Operations, Danny de Hoyos, said that the company has worked in collaboration with the Better business Bureau to receive formal accreditation concerning what they print and say. Securus Technologies also received the certification for better business dealings in the country.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all marketplace transactions, business dealings, and commitments with integrity.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect all collected data against fraud and mishandling. Personal information can never be collected unless it is necessary. Respect customer preference regarding information use.
- Be Responsive – Address disputes in the marketplace quickly, in good faith, and professionally.
- Honor Premises – Abide by written agreements and verbal presentations
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the location, nature, and business ownership, and disclose all policies clearly, procedures and guarantees that bear the customer’s decision to purchase.
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent services and products including adequate an clear material items disclosures
- Advertise honestly – Adhere to the established selling and advertisement standards.
- Build trust – Maintain and create a positive record of performance in the market.
For the company to improve their customer service delivery portfolio to over 25 million family members and friends, Securus Technologies has established a 230 in-house call center. For this reason, this is the largest call center in the industry.